Strong pillars of the construction success - Bielsko-Biała Industrial Construction Company
The core business of BICC is comprehensive execution of investment projects as General Contractor and providing services in the area of production and sales. We offer a full range of construction services, from design to turnkey projects, acting as general contractor or construction & assembly work contractor. We have completed a number of buildings, including hotels, commercial and other facilities in the sector of public utilities or environmental engineering, as well as sports and educational sites or housing and industrial construction sites
Established in 1950
Over 500 completed projects
10 jobs in progress
Zachęcamy do kontaktu z BPBP S.A.
Board and Management
Responsible for all operations in Poland and the Czech Republic
Responsible for new developments
Proxy, Director of Bids and Contracts
Responsible for contract solicitation and pricing
Responsible for supervision of all construction sites in Poland
Responsible for financial and accounting matters
Branch Director, Czech Republic
Responsible for all operations in the Czech Republic
Managers in key business areas of BICC S.A
Administration, Human Resources and Payroll Department
Purchasing department, production preparation section
Purchasing department, material purchasing section
PE electrical systems department
Contract preparation department
Equipment and transport department
Automotive workshop and diagnostic station
Equipment and formwork rental
Equipment and formwork rental
ISO 90001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 for construction contracting, equipment and transportation services, vehicle diagnostics. ISO 45001:2018 for construction contracting, equipment and transportation services, diagnostics. ISO 45001:2018 for construction contracting, automotive diagnostics.
Best Modernization 2017
In 2017, Bielsko-Biała Industrial Construction Company received a Title in the National Open Competition "Best Modernization 2017" for the reconstruction and expansion of the indoor swimming pool in Oświęcim at 2 Chemików Street.
Painter of the year 2012
In 2012 BICC - Finishing Works Management - became a finalist of "DEKORAL 2012" Painter of the Year competition. The award was given for perfect application of Sigma Kwarts structural paint. The work was done for the "Wichary Office Building" project.
Best Construction Site 2001
The Polish Association of Construction Engineers and Technicians awarded Bielsko Industrial Construction Company a distinction in the "PACET Competition" for the Best Construction Site 2001. The determinant of the award was very good organization and high quality of implementation of the communal sports complex in Pawłowice - stage 2.
Best Painter 2015
Best Painter 2015 Dekoral - Grand Prize Ford Transit Connect. The awarded site was "CITY STADIUM in Bielsko-Biała"
Beginnings of BICC
The history of the company dates back to March 1, 1950 when – on the basis of the Order of the Minister of Industrial Construction (announced in the Monitor Polski No. A-35, item 406) -“Industrial Construction Company No. 19” was established with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała at 15 Barlickiego Street. The staffing potential and organizational base of the company in the initial period were local enterprises already operating in the post-war period, including: Communal Construction Company in Bielsko-Biała and Engineering and Construction Labor Cooperative in Bielsko-Biała, as well as the management of the Work Group of Gliwickie Industrial Construction Company No. 4, which carries out construction work in Bielsko-Biała and the reconstruction of the Chemical Works in Oświęcim. The name of the company changed over the years, and finally, on the basis of a ministerial decree in 1958, it received its current form: Bielsko-Biała Industrial Construction Company.
Development of industry and socio-technical infrastructure
For years, the BICC headquarters were an administrative building in the socialist realist style at 5 Warszawska Street, put into use on May 1, 1952. A lot of effort was put into this project by the then director Stefan Blachura. Efforts to locate and approve a plan for the construction of this building began as early as 1950. As far as the company’s area of operations is concerned, the statutory territory was then part of the districts of Katowice and Kraków (Bielsko-Biała, Cieszyn, Pszczyna, Rybnik, Żywiec, Oświęcim and Wadowice provinces). Since the beginning of its activity, BICC has significantly contributed to the development of industry and socio-technical infrastructure of the Bielsko-Biala industrial district. The company has built from scratch, as well as expanded and modernized many workplaces of fundamental importance to the national economy in the Podbeskidzie region. These activities resulted in the creation of tens of thousands of jobs, expansion of the commercial, cultural and educational base, improvement of housing conditions, communication and environmental protection.
Construction of industrial, special and general purpose facilities
During the first 20 years of its activity, BICC commissioned 149 industrial, special and general purpose facilities in our region, including many factories such as Mewa, Indukta, Apena, Befared, Bewelana, Bispol in Bielsko-Biała, Kontakt in Czechowice and Metal Mill, Celma from Cieszyn, Paint and Varnish Plant in Marklowice, Light Metal Rolling Mill in Kęty, Brewery in Żywiec, Iron Foundry in Węgierska Górka, as well as residential buildings and tourist ski lifts to Szyndzielnia, Skrzyczne and Czantoria. Further major investments were made, using innovative technological solutions, in the 1980s. These include, among others, the facilities of Compact Car Production Factory, Bielskie Fat Works (currently Bielmar), the new Befama plant, Złote Łany cinema, Gigant bakery and Bicycle Plant in Czechowice-Dziedzice, as well as investments outside Podbeskidzie. BICC’s new qualitative chapter and ownership changes occurred during Poland’s transition period. An important date in the company’s history is August 1994, when the state-owned enterprise was transformed into a joint stock company of the State Treasury. A large contribution to the running of the company was made by Henryk Rudzki, who for many years was associated with the company, sitting in the top management of BICC from 1976 to 2012, first as chief engineer, then chief executive officer and president of the board. In recent years, the company was led by Bogusław Rudziński, and currently Ewelina Walkowicz is the president of the board.